We are Tradem
We want all children to have a chance to learn about money and live their dream of starting a business. We donate 20% of Tradem’s profit supporting underprivileged children in Britain.
Tradem is a great way to support the fight against climate change, by reducing waste and becoming part of the sharing economy.
Tradem is a unique learning tool
«Trading with peers is a terrific opportunity for your child to practice socials skills like negotiation. Plus, it fosters his sensitivity to others and the ability to fend for himself.»
«Whilst some kids love sports, arts or academia, others might love solving problems and building their own mini-business. The issue is that kids aren't given the opportunity to find out if they have this talent at school.»
Why your child should experiment with trade and business
- They grow to understand the value of things
- They learn that making money involves hard work
- They develop empathy and learn to understand other people’s wants and needs
- They learn to spot opportunities and how to use them
- They become confident in overcoming setbacks and solving problems
- They get used to dealing with uncertainty and risk
- They get better at planning and self-organisation