Privacy and Safeguarding
QniQr takes your privacy and safety very seriously. We understand that children deserve particular protection and we have designed QniQr in the most safe and secure way possible, always taking your best interests at heart. We fully respect children’s rights under the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and follow the UK Information Commissioner's Office Code for Age Appropriate Design.
There are some things that you can do to keep yourself and the other users of the website safe. The main thing is to:
- Always be friendly and fair
- Not share any personal information unless this is necessary
- Never share any bank account details
- Ask for help when you need it
- And report any bad behaviour to us so we can deal with it