5. Writing a good description
Play the tutorial
Use the ‘Description’ box to type in your “sales pitch”.
This is your chance to persuade your audience to buy your item. Write any helpful or appealing extra information you would like potential buyers to know about it.
- You might like to add:
- Where you bought it
- How old it is or how long you have had it
- The condition of the item… it is important that you write down anything that makes it different from a brand new item
- Anything that is wrong with it or broken on it, because it will disappoint the buyer if they discover it on the arrival of the item
- What age group you would recommend the item to
You can also write anything YOU really liked about the item, that might get someone’s attention… think of interesting adjectives that might hook your buyer!