Play the tutorial
We do not tolerate any bullying at Tradem.
We will notify a person’s responsible adult and terminate their membership if they are found bullying on this website.
Bullying is unwanted, aggressive behaviour that causes hurt. There are many different types of bullying, and it can happen anytime and anywhere. It can affect people for their whole lives, and can cause real distress and harm.
- Don’t send mean messages to another user
- Don’t post hurtful images about another user or their shop
- Don’t pretend to be interested in an item in another user’s shop, and then cancel the deal just to make them feel sad
- Don’t pretend to be someone else when you chat or meet with a member
We believe everyone should be treated with respect and care. We expect people to be friendly towards each other both online and face-to-face.
- Before being mean to another member:
- Stop and think how it might hurt them
- Find something else to do; play a game, watch TV, or talk to a friend
- Talk to an adult you trust about what is frustrating you
- Keep in mind that everyone is different, no better or worse
If you think you have bullied someone in the past, apologise. Everyone feels better.
- It is important to know two things if you feel you are being bullied:
- You are not alone
- It is not your fault
If you have clicked on this tutorial because you have been a victim of bullying on the website or if you have witnessed any bullying in the Tradem marketplace then please contact the Tradem team immediately, and speak to your responsible adult.